Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
2023 The Coaching Demonstration Learning Group
2023 The Coaching Demonstrations Learning Group
Dates: 2nd Friday of each month (January - December)
Time: 11:30am - 12:30pm MT
Location: Zoom Meeting Room
CCEs: 1 in Core Competencies for each meeting
Minimum: 8; No Maximum
The Coaching Demonstration Learning Group is for those who desire to strengthen their own coaching skills through observation and reflection.
MCC and PCC credentialed coaches will be exhibiting their coaching skills via live coaching demo with a participant from the meeting.
Key Learning Points and Benefits for Participants:
• Participants will have the opportunity to observe coaching by ICF Colorado Guest MCC and PCC credentialed Coaches.
• Participants will learn the Guest Coaches’ thoughts and reasoning behind the coaching choices they made in the session.
• Participants will also hear from the client as to what worked and what didn't.
• Participants will develop a clearer understanding of what is required for skillful coaching.
• Participants’ learning will come from observing the demos, followed by a Q&A portion of the program. Closing questions of each session will include "how will what you observed today, support your own skill development?"
ICF Colorado Credentialing Committee
Linda Rad, PCC
Suzanne Qualia, PCC
Friday, January 13, 2023, 11:30 AM until 12:30 PM