Dates: 4th Thursday of each month except for July and November
Time: 7:00 - 8:30pm MT
Location: Virtual at the moment (in-person or hybrid possible in the future as health conditions allow)
Minimum: 3; Maximum: 15
CCEs: 1.5 Core Competencies Requested (per group meeting you attend)
Northern Colorado Continuing Coach Development; monthly live or zoom meeting to discuss a topic relevant to coaching, then triad coaching w/ feedback given in a coaching format. Group meeting agenda generally includes 15 minutes of networking, 30 minutes presentation and discussion, 60 minutes of dyad or triad coaching practice (usually for 15-20 minutes each cycle, so that all or most participants can coach, be coached, and/or be the observer to provide feedback) and completing with 15 minutes of large group debrief and discussion.
Key Learning Points and Benefits for Participants:
- Competency mentoring and practice
- Increase your knowledge base as you learn special coaching techniques or tips from the various speakers
- Dyad or Triad coaching with direct feedback from coach observers (in a coaching model)
- Reflective coaching for the coach (case reviews)
Experiential Learning Through:
* Role playing
* Triad coach/coachee/observer sessions with direct feedback
* Small and large group discussions
When in-person, meetings include a potluck meal.
Attendees may participate via Zoom as logistics allow.