About Carrie Williams, PCC, Professional & Life Coach and Author
Is it possible to train your mind, body and heart to achieve your goals? For decades, S.M.A.R.T. Goals (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Reachable, Timely) have been the gold standard for goal-setting in education and business. However, goals without sustained purpose and passion are rarely obtained. Ultimate success depends on an individual’s ability to consistently leverage their entire person – mind, body and heart – to make their goals a reality.
In this session, author and certified professional coach Carrie Williams will share her G.R.E.A.T. Goals framework and unveil tried and true daily practices that actually have the power to rewire your mind to work systematically toward your goals. This interactive workshop – developed especially for coaching and HR professionals – features real-time exercises that will help you learn a new tool you can use for yourself or with your clients.
Together we will learn to:
- Identify and clarify your own G.R.E.A.T. Goal.
- Shift your mindset to insure success.
- Integrate practices to sustainably motivate yourself.
Elevate goals from S.M.A.R.T. to G.R.E.A.T.!
- Dream big and live “bigger” in business and life.
Key Takeaways Include:
- A unique and proven framework for resetting the brain for goal achievement
- Hands-on learning to identify your own G.R.E.A.T. Goal
- Tips for making the shift from S.M.A.R.T. to G.R.E.A.T
- Practices to help you or your client stay motivated while moving toward goals
- Pointers for sharing the G.R.E.A.T. framework with your clients and team members
With over a decade of experience working in the busiest commercial casting companies in Los Angeles, Carrie worked directly with high profile directors, writers, production companies, and actors. Everyday she literally told hundreds of people NO. Now she teaches her clients how to make people say YES!
Dynamic speaker and life coach, Carrie Williams holds a certificate in Evidence-Based Coaching from Fielding Graduate University, and is a member of the International Coach Federation. Carrie energizes audiences, helping them set and reach G.R.E.A.T. Goals, create their detailed action plan, work smarter, and make their dreams their reality.
Through her workshops, speeches, and coaching, Carrie inspires hundreds of creative professionals, entrepreneurs, and artists across the country every year. Her Amazon best-selling book Eyes on the Prize: A kick-Ass Guide to Setting and Achieving G.R.E.A.T. Goals allows readers to tackle their goals at their own pace.