Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
ICF-CO Education Group: What’s Your Coaching Brilliance?
Dates: 2nd Tuesday of each month (January - June)
Time: 8:30 - 10:00am MT
Location: Zoom Meeting Room
This ICF-CO Education Group focuses on eliciting the unique and brilliant coach in you. We all have standards and competencies we seek in our coaching. But what is it about you that makes your coaching remarkably brilliant and effective? In this interactive, workshop-style education group, we will call each other forth for what is distinctive and amazing about you: is it your background, your coaching style, your mastery, your magical and insightful questions, your ability to create a safe and enlivening container for your client? We will use discussion, demo and peer coaching plus illustrative feedback to identify what makes for the most powerful and authentic coaching.
A typical session will include:
- a welcome and intention setting
- brief conversation around a particular coaching topic raised by the facilitator (such as presence, using direct communication, intuition, powerful questions, etc.)
- demo coaching with a volunteer coach and coachee
- group shares around what people witnessed or experienced in the demo
- breakouts into peer coaching triads with specific guidance on declaring intention and delivering feedback
- group shares on the learning
Tuesday, January 12, 2021, 8:30 AM until 10:00 AM
Payment In Full In Advance Only