Everyone will play the signature coaching game "Zooming In" using the Points of You® tool, called "The Coaching Game." Each step of the game follows the ICF competencies as you conduct a coaching session with a co-participant in a one-on-one approach.
Points of View® is a powerful coaching game that allows you and your clients to tap into your intuition and creativity and a fun and new way. Using photography and words, we demonstrate one of the signature workshops called, “Zooming In.”
The three objectives for this workshop include:
- giving every single one of us the opportunity to let loose;
- meet yourselves and the people around you;
- as coaches, experience how you can use an innovative coaching tool with your own clients.
The Points of You® tools are available to all coaches to use with their clients.
What you’ll learn:
- Incorporating imagery into your coaching for greater intuition and creativity
- Integrating new tools into your own coaching methodology
- Practicing how this helps you ask powerful questions, use intuition, and design actions
About Terry Hildebrandt MCC:
Terry Hildebrandt, PhD, MCC, MCEC is a certified executive coach, organization development consultant, coaching supervisor, and author. He is the founder and CEO of Terry Hildebrandt and Associates, LLC. He is also the Director of the Evidence Based Coaching ACTP program at Fielding Graduate University. Terry is certified in over 30 instruments. Prior to starting his own business in 2008, Terry worked at Hewlett-Packard for 22 years in a number of management and engineering roles. He earned his PhD in Human and Organizational Systems from the Fielding Graduate University. He can be contacted at (720) 318-6625 or firstname.lastname@example.org.