: 3rd Thursday of each month (February - May and August - November)
Noon - 1:00pm MT
: Zoom Meeting Room
This education group will offer mutual support and information about resources for coaches with writing projects. Support will focus on clarifying the purpose and identifying the resources needed to develop, complete and publish these projects.
Key Learning Points & Benefits for Participants:
- Understand how the publishing industry is changing.
- Learn about many different ways to achieve publishing goals.
- Clarify how to make choices that help you achieve your writing and publishing objectives.
- Help each other achieve your goals as writers.
- The group will have a Basecamp project area where participants can engage between group meetings to give and receive support, get questions answered, share about resources and accountability, and celebrate successes.
Experiential Learning Through:
- Share information about ongoing projects.
- Help each other clarify objectives and needs.
- Opportunities to report progress and ask for information and help as needed.
- Share information and suggestions about available resources.
Total Costs (Including Material Fees):
ICF-CO Members: No fee to participate in this Education Group
ICF-CO Non-Members: $99 total fee to participate in all Education Groups (“All-Access Pass”)
CCE’s: CCE’s for Resource Development are under consideration.
About Laurie Weiss:
Laurie Weiss, Ph.D., MCC released the first of her 13 published books in 1989. Her work has been published by major publishing houses, cooperatively and independently. Her books have sold over 60,000 copies and been translated into several languages. She has a wealth of information and experience to support other coaches in getting their books published.