Cost: If you've paid your ICF-CO Activity Fee, there's no charge!
Otherwise, you're welcome to join as many groups as you like for $99 total per year.
Note For Those Who Have Not Paid the ICF-CO Activity Fee
If you sign up for more than one group and are not an ICF-CO member, you will be prompted to pay the $99 fee on each group registration page. Please note that you will only need to pay that fee one time, regardless of how many groups you are signing up for. If you are registering for more than one group, please contact Kelly Johnson for a fee waiver for subsequent education group registrations.
NoCo (Northern Colorado)
Continuing Coaching Development
Dates: 4th Thursday of each month (January - November)
Time: 6:00 - 9:00pm MT
Location: In-Person and Virtual
(Location may rotate among NoCo Coaches)
*ITEMS TO NOTE:
No meeting in October
November meeting is Nov 5th from 7-9pm on Zoom
December meeting is Dec 3rd from 7-9pm on Zoom
CCE's: Resource Development
We will meet monthly in Northern Colorado for networking, focused coaching topic discussion, and dyad or triad coaching practices with observation and feedback given in a coaching model.
Key Learning Points and Benefits for Participants:
* Competency mentoring and practice
* Increase your knowledge base as you learn special coaching techniques or tips from the various speakers
* Dyad or Triad coaching with direct feedback from coach observers (in a coaching model)
* Reflective coaching for the coach (case reviews)
Experiential learning through:
* Triad coach/coachee/observer sessions with direct feedback
* Small and large group discussions
Total Costs (Including Material Fees):
ICF-CO Members: No fee to participate in this Education Group
ICF-CO Non-Members: $99 total fee to participate in all Education Groups (“All-Access Pass”)
Dr. Donna Sullivan, MD, FAAFP
- Meetings include a potluck meal.
- Attendees may participate via zoom, as logistics allow.
- Group meeting agenda generally includes 15 minutes of networking, 30 minutes presentation and discussion, 60 minutes of dyad or triad coaching practice (usually for 15-20 minutes each cycle, so that all or most participants can coach, be coached, and/or be the observer to provide feedback), and completing with 15 minutes of large group debrief and discussion.
Full-time Faculty, Ft Collins Family Medicine Residency
Fellow, RIHEL (Regional Institute for Health and Environmental Fellowship)
Advanced Leadership Training Program 1993
Advanced Physician Leadership Program 2015
Volunteer Coach, Coach Team Leader