To become a Professional Member of the ICF-CO you must be a member of the ICF parent organization; you must meet the requirements for ICF membership AND be a paying member of BOTH organizations for this level of membership.
Click here for the affiliate directory.
Jim Sharon, Ed.D., a partner of Energy for Life, is a licensed psychologist in private practice in Centennial with his wife Ruth Sharon; he has served as a psychotherapist for 40 years. Although certified as a life coach in 2001, Jim chose to focus on relationship coaching with Ruth as of 2012, when the two began writing a book dedicated to committed couples. Secrets of a Soulful Marriage: Creating and Sustaining a Loving, Sacred Relationship, published by SkyLight Paths in 2014, forms the foundation for the couples’ enrichment coaching that Jim and Ruth provide.
Jim and Ruth offer customized coaching programs for devoted couples who are committed to significantly enhancing their love relationship.
Key areas in which we provide guidance include:
• communicating effectively
• resolving conflicts constructively and peacefully
• building trust and respect
• developing life balance and healthy lifestyle
• staying connected while parenting &/or caring for family members
• accommodating differences (eg. Love languages, interests and styles)
• increasing sexual, sensual pleasure
• easing life transitions (eg. Moving, divorcing/remarrying, health issues)
They have authored four books as well as numerous chapters and articles. Their most recent book is Secrets of a Soulful Marriage: Creating and Sustaining a Loving, Sacred Relationship, published by SkyLight Paths, 2014.
You can contact Jim or Ruth for a free phone consultation to discuss your coaching desires regarding your love relationship. 303-796-7004, www.energyforlife.us, firstname.lastname@example.org