- May 2017 Virtual Program
May 8, 2017
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
If you are an ICF Colorado Member, please log in before you click the event title to register.
MAY VIRTUAL PROGRAM
Topic: Build Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Assessments into Your Coaching Practice!
Speaker: Drew Bird, Founder and Principal of Clearpoint Leadership Strategies
CCEUs: 1 in Core Competencies
Help your clients build skills in emotional intelligence…their success depends on it.
Who Should Attend?
Coaches and Practitioners interested in:
- Learning more about Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Integrating EQ into their coaching practice
- Exploring the role of EQ assessments in coaching (benefits & challenges)
- Incorporating EQ 360-feedback into coaching
What will you take away from this program?
- New thinking on the importance of emotional intelligence in areas like influence, resilience, and
- How developing emotional intelligence can increase personal and leadership effectiveness.
- An effective approach to work with coaching clients on building their EQ.
- Knowledge of additional tools & resources on EQ.
- CCEU 1.0 credit through ICF
Drew Bird, thought-leader and invited speaker on Emotional Intelligence and Leadership, has worked with EQ and EQ assessments in coaching settings for over a decade. From this experience helping leaders to explore, understand, and develop their EQ, Drew brings an engaging, practical perspective toward the process of building impactful leadership practices through emotional intelligence.
He is author of The Leader’s Guide to Emotional Intelligence, and holds an MSc in Organizational Psychology and an MA in Leadership.
Whether you’re experienced or new to the idea of executive coaching, come and learn from those who are leading us forward!
You must be present for the entire meeting to receive a CCEU certificate.
Questions regarding CCEU Certificates? Contact email@example.com
Registration payments to programs, events, conferences, workshops or teleclasses will not be refunded within 72 hours of that event.