Organizational Leadership Coaching Pilot Program
Starting Oct 2017!
We are thrilled to announce that ICF Colorado has a committed agreement with CU Denver to offer professional leadership and development coaching as part of a new pilot program. This program will kick-off in October, and we invite all who are interested to learn more. Timelines are short and some items are mandatory, so please consider this along with our preferred selection criteria when considering your application.
We anticipate selecting 10 lead coaches and 2 alternate coaches.
Recording of October 2nd Mandatory Call
- Member of ICF Global ($245)
- Paid ICF Colorado Annual Education/Activity Fee ($189)
- Active ICF Credential or currently enrolled in a program pursuing a credential
(ICF) PCC or MCC Credential Preferred
- Corporate/Organizational Leadership Preferred
- Experienced using Multiple Modalities
- Demonstrated Coaching & Leadership Presence
- Committed to the ICF Core Competencies
- Agreement to the ICF Code of Ethics
Pilot Program Timeline
- Oct 2: Informational Zoom Webinar w/Lisa Hale (90 minutes) -
MANDATORY attendance or audio recording review
- Oct 9: Application Process Closes at Midnight (no exceptions)
- Oct 16: Spot Coaching to demonstrate your coaching aptitude (15 minutes per applicant)
- Oct 20: Selections Finalized & Communicated
- Oct 27: Training 9:30-2:00 (30 min break for lunch) - MANDATORY
- Nov 30: ICFCO + CU Program Kickoff - MANDATORY (exact time to be determined)
- Attend or listen to audio of the Oct 2nd Zoom Webinar.
- Submit application by October 9.
- Participate in 15-min Spot Coaching Demonstration on Monday, Oct 16 as requested.
- Attend complete Pilot Program Training on Monday, Oct 27 (location Greater Denver Area).
- Attend Pilot Program Kickoff at CU Denver on Nov 30.
- Commit 20 hours/sessions at no charge of professional coaching time.
(20 sessions may be creatively defined (i.e. 30 min or 45 min) and then grouped for a more
reasonable number of sessions.
- We received the "go ahead" to administer a leadership assessment (Assessment type to be determined).
Contact Jacquie Fedo
, ICF-CO President-Elect